Sheilas Cork Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good central location, extremely helpful staff, will definitely stay there again when I am in Cork city again. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Mary Ireland
- “ This place is a no brainer for your stay in Cork. Affordable, clean and right smack dab in the middle. And they have deals at pubs around town. Perfect spot for checking out Cork. ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everyone I dealt with at the front desk was friendly and super helpful. The beds/bedding was fine as were the bathrooms. the kitchen is well supplied, but the refrigerators weren't cold at all. If you follow their directions, you shouldn't have much trouble finding the place, though the hill is a killer. The only downside I can think of is that there's no lift, so lugging bags up to the third floor was no fun. Otherwise, I was happy to have stayed here :) ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was the very first time I stayed at a hostel and it was a really great experience! The location is very good which takes 5 minutes by walk to city center, train station and bus station(3 min). The staffs were very nice and I really appreciated that. I stayed 14 and 6 people room and the rooms were clean. However there was only one bathroom at 14 people room so I had to use the public shower room(3 shower booths) which is for women and man. Also you can only use the wifi at the ground floor. ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Nice hostel... Nothing fancy but v central ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Aidan Ireland