Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice beds, small dorms. We had a dorm with a bathroom which was nice. You can hear people outside the dorm and in the courtyard from the dorms so bring earplugs if you want to sleep longer in the mornings. Nice breakfast. ”
- 03 Nov 2017 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The staff were lovely, although the Christian vibe is very evident. I felt a little intimidated by the religiosity, especially since I was there for Pride. Nevertheless, everyone was very friendly, the hostel was clean, and the breakfast was tasty. Make sure to book in advance, though--this place fills up fast! ”
- 25 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is amazing, the location is in the middle of the red district, food is great. Very clean. Would definitely recommend this place to my friends. ”
- 11 Jul 2017 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Excellent hostel. Very helpful staff. ”
- 14 Jun 2017 Donna USA
- “ The staff is kind and informative. The hostel is well kept with all needed facilities. ”
- 21 Mar 2017 Hélène France