Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is perfect as a low cost space. It is clean and staff is extremely friendly and helpful. My only complain is that they must install central heating. It can get quite cold and then it is even difficult to move around along the corridor without shivering. ”
- 17 Jan 2017 Anonymous India
- “ Very nice hostel in an old-style building with high walls. All rooms have different wall paintings. My (8 bed) dorm was totally fine - though a little bit more space could never hurt. ;-) Lockers available in the room, though they can only be locked with the key provided. Cozy living room. Separate bathrooms for men & women with enough showers & toilets. Kitchen seemed well equipped (didn't really use it though). ”
- 15 May 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Even if few reviews in hostels.com, this is great hostel. Location, people, all good. ”
- 03 Mar 2016 Anonymous South Korea