Shin Kao Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ok, when booking a really cheap (something like 750 NTD for a double bed room, I don't remember exactly) I don't expect exclusive service. But after being unable to find our reservation the staff even ignored us when we asked for the WiFi key (for showing the email with the reservation number). The room was quite nice, anyway we were glad for staying one night only. ”
- 20 Nov 2012 Jochen Germany
- “ Frienly and helpful staff! The hotel is within walking distant to the night market too. ”
- 10 Oct 2012 Anonymous
- “ The Shin Kao hotel in Chiayi is a good budget hotel. Location is excellent, to get there from the train station use the underpass and use exit 6, the hotel is next to the bookstore. the room is spacious with a good bed and bathroom. My problems with the hotel was that 1st: the room was a bit dirty( it took me just a couple of minutes to clean it myself so i think it should have been done by cleaning staff) then 2nd I believe that a hotel guest had been allowed to smoke, and she was smoking in the corridor. ”
- 15 Aug 2012 Anonymous France