Shinjuku City Hotel N.U.T.S TOKYO
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location was awesome! It was within walking distance of Shinjuku station, which has connections to everywhere. Nearby were the convenience stores Lawson and Family Mart. There were also eateries. The neighborhood we were in was quiet, which suited us very well. Facilities were great too. The apartment we stayed in had a washing machine, a microwave, hair dryer, umbrellas, computer, wifi, fridge, etc. Overall, a very pleasant experience! ”
- 24 Nov 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ It was the worse experience I have ever had with Japan and with hostels.com! The room was smelling super bad, was super humid and sticky! I demanded change of the room and the reception was extremely rood! They told me to go to another room which didnt have a lock on the door and was smelling paint although walls were scatched, I guess they were renovating it! I had a headache all the time in those conditions! They staff would even lought at me telling me that I'm wrong! I would not pay even 1€! ”
- 14 Sep 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Good location if you need to be at Shinjuku all the time. Bit expansive but very comfortable in a small space. Tea and coffee sachets available in room. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous Malaysia