Shiva Garden Home Stay & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ a very relaxed place with hammocks and not too far from the cliff. there's sand everywhere, but it's hard to care when you've spent a day in the surf. the food's a bit pricey, but there are other options not far away. if you want to see anything of the town, best to rent a scooter. ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A really wonderful hotel, just 5min away from the North Cliff and Kali Beach etc. The staff is all very very friendly. It was a pleasure to stay here. ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Excellent place at the Varkala beach. I spent 3 nights in this place and felt totally rejuvenated. The owners of this place are really friendly- I arrived at 1am on first day and left at 6am the last day. The owner was very accommodating and helped me arrange transport. They served food cooked with love. Would return to this place one day! ”
- 04 May 2012 Chang Jie