Shoestrings Airport Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rob the owner is very nice and helpful, there is a lot of space outside though the pool wasn't functional at the time of my visit. It's close to the airport but due to that the night life/food is lacking in the area. It's a trade off ”
- 30 Nov 2014 Chad USA
- “ The owner and the staff were very nice. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Africa
- “ Airport pick up and drop off make this the go to option for a stop over in J'Burg. Had to hunt out hot water downstairs in dorm area as the water in our "shared" bathroom was only luke warm (downstairs was great though, hot and good pressure) Would go back again! ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Donna Australia
- “ Rob,the owner, was very kind and helped me in everything I needed. The staff was also very kind. It was weird that the place didn't have towels but I head my own so it was fine. Very convenient for an early trip to the Johannesburg airport. ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous Colombia