Shoestrings Airport Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best thing is it is close to the airport and they do free pick ups and drop offs. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Robert was a very friendly and helpful host. Thanks again for the shuttles from/to the airport and train. ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ We would like to thank Ron, the owner for letting us use his computer to find a rental car. Also playing taxi driver , taking us to the airport. Ron went out of his way to making sure that backpackers got to their destinations. Thanks for all you did. the 2 sisters ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Jutta Australia
- “ Simple. For 1 night is good. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Cynthia Brazil
- “ Rob does an excellent job with his hostel and guests. He provides free transportation to and from OR Tambo. In addition, he takes guests to catch the Gautrain and to go shopping. ”
- 14 Jan 2015 Charles And Zella USA
- “ Rob the owner is very nice and helpful, there is a lot of space outside though the pool wasn't functional at the time of my visit. It's close to the airport but due to that the night life/food is lacking in the area. It's a trade off ”
- 30 Nov 2014 Chad USA