Shophouse The Social Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel and great location. The guy who first helped me when I checked in was not very helpful, but when I talked to the staff later they were way nicer. Breakfast was good, but I wish they can start serve it earlier, 8.30 is a bit late for an early bird like me. ”
- 16 May 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The place is ok, but there are no elevators, and too few toilets with shower (only 3) on my floor for 20 females. The breakfast is included and good and th location is excellent. Good value for money Veronica from Argentina ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Fantastic! Helpful and friendly staff and unbeatable on price for value. What better way to start the morning with breakfast on a rooftop! Great Wi-Fi and computing facilities. I'll be back! ;) ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Thaao Australia
- “ The location is near the Bugis MRT station. It takes only about 10 minutes to go to MRT. The staff are very nice, if you have any questions about Singapore, you may ask them, they are happy to answer them. The restrooms and toilets are clean, even if they have been used by many backpackers. You can only enter the dorms with a magnetic card, so I think that the security is very good! I am a student with few money, and I think the price of the shophouse is worth. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous Taiwan