Showbiz Inn at West Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ kind staff， gorgeous view at terrace, good location, not that good facility ”
- 04 Feb 2014 MYUNGSOON South Korea
- “ Great location and place to other solo travellers. Staff were great with giving information. Staff organized trekking tour, and participated in evening activities. ”
- 08 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really can't fault this place, awesome friendly staff, great facilities and location and a roof terrace with amazing views over the town, river and mountains. As a solo traveller it was a great place to kick back and meet people over a Tsingtao or eight. Despite the occasional large night up there the noise never travelled further than one level down. Highly recommended! ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Adam New Zealand
- “ Enjoyed our stay here, & it's definitely central and convenient for dining and shopping in the tourist streets. The rooftop bar has a lovely view, and they provided drinking water and a place to do laundry on our floor. If you want to go to bed before 1:00am & are sensitive to noise, this may not be the place for you. My travel partner had trouble sleeping. You can hear the noise of the streets and surrounding bars. I just put in headphones and fell asleep fine. Lockers could only fit backpack. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA