Showbiz Inn at West Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ kind staff， gorgeous view at terrace, good location, not that good facility ”
- 04 Feb 2014 MYUNGSOON South Korea
- “ Great location and place to other solo travellers. Staff were great with giving information. Staff organized trekking tour, and participated in evening activities. ”
- 08 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really can't fault this place, awesome friendly staff, great facilities and location and a roof terrace with amazing views over the town, river and mountains. As a solo traveller it was a great place to kick back and meet people over a Tsingtao or eight. Despite the occasional large night up there the noise never travelled further than one level down. Highly recommended! ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Adam New Zealand
- “ Enjoyed our stay here, & it's definitely central and convenient for dining and shopping in the tourist streets. The rooftop bar has a lovely view, and they provided drinking water and a place to do laundry on our floor. If you want to go to bed before 1:00am & are sensitive to noise, this may not be the place for you. My travel partner had trouble sleeping. You can hear the noise of the streets and surrounding bars. I just put in headphones and fell asleep fine. Lockers could only fit backpack. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Enjoyed our stay here--great location, clean rooms, great rooftop bar and view! Cozy lounge area, walkable distance to the streets. Staff was also extremely helpful with sightseeing tips, and any other questions we had! Thanks again for a lovely stay! ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Linda USA
- “ This hostel is right is the middle of the touristic zone. Litteraly 2 seconds away from the main pedestrian street of yangshuo. But, if like me you like quiet places I really don't recommend it. You can hear the rumble of West street and its VERY loud karaoke bars until 12 or 2 am every night. Yanghsuo has a LOT of hostels that are just as cheap and that are just a few minutes away from that street. The rest of the hostel is just average, nothng special about it, except maybe the rooftop bar. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 sarah France