Shuyuan International Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We arranged to be picked-up at the train station and they never showed up. We got there by bus at 7am and we couldnt check-in until 12.30 (check-in time at 12). There was no hot showers that day. Our room at the basement, where there is no toilets, so we had to go upstairs to use them, as well as Wi-fi connection. We stayed there 3 nights. Our last day there was no electricity, so no hot water, no wifi...on the other hand, staff is very nice and helpful and speak very good english. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ This is the only hostel I have stayed at in Xi'an and I have been twice and will return in the summer of 2013 and this is where I will stay. I love this hostel and couldn't be happier! Xi'an is a great city and staying at a great hostel makes it even better! ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ beautiful courtyard, usual room, nothing special, but it's ok. nice dog (Terra, retriever), funny cats. and really delicious italian pizza at the hostel's cafe. ”
- 25 Oct 2012 Anonymous Russia