Shuyuan International Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in 4 different hostels in 3 cities in China during our trip. This was not only the cheapest, but regardless of the price, the best. Sure, it was winter and the shared bathroom was not heated and the floor of our room was pretty dirty - but the staff made up for all of this. I never stayed in a hostel anywhere, where I felt such a kind support and welcomeness from the people working there. They helped us so kindly with every single question and problem! ”
- 06 Jan 2018 Anonymous Germany
- “ everything was ok, except for some extra noise at night. but it was friday night, and all given the noise did not prevent us from sleeping. ”
- 19 May 2017 Anonymous Italy
- “ The best thing to recommend this hostel is the location right within the city walls. It also has a nice Chinese buffet breakfast for only 10 yuan, cool old fashioned courtyards and friendly staff. When it says "Party Hostel," it's not kidding. There is a thriving bar in the basement and a free beer on arrival. If you are looking to make lots of friends and for some active night life, this is the place. If you want a quiet place to crash, realize that it may be very noisy until 2 or 3 am. ”
- 11 Jun 2016 Katie USA