Shuyuan International Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was very helpful with answering questions and making suggestions as to where to go and at what times. Would prefer a full roll of toilet paper when I ask for additional because we ran out. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Bill USA
- “ Nice location, clean, staff , food, the people inside, all was very good, the city is beautiful, walking and the terracota warriors are amazing! To arrive to the hostel is very easy by metro, near to some bars and restaurants and supermarket t ”
- 09 May 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ The staff were wonderful and friendly. The atmosphere was great, and we met many wonderful guest there. The tours were great value for money, and the tour guide for the Terracotta Warriors was so funny and knowledgeable. This is the second time I have stayed at this hostel and if I am ever in Xi'an again I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Ashleigh Scotland
- “ It's thoughtfully decorated and there are lots of nice places to sit. The cafe is pleasant and has better food than most hostels. The staff are helful with info about buses and there's a metro station nearby. The dorms are a bit crowded and the facilities not adequate for the numbers. There was building going on next door with jackhammers and power tools from 7 am til after 10 pm all weekend. Made the hostel a fairly stressful place to be. It goes on for another month. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Australia