Shuyuan International Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ everything was ok, except for some extra noise at night. but it was friday night, and all given the noise did not prevent us from sleeping. ”
- 19 May 2017 Anonymous Italy
- “ The best thing to recommend this hostel is the location right within the city walls. It also has a nice Chinese buffet breakfast for only 10 yuan, cool old fashioned courtyards and friendly staff. When it says "Party Hostel," it's not kidding. There is a thriving bar in the basement and a free beer on arrival. If you are looking to make lots of friends and for some active night life, this is the place. If you want a quiet place to crash, realize that it may be very noisy until 2 or 3 am. ”
- 11 Jun 2016 Katie USA
- “ Based on the reviews I though this would be a fantastic stay, but I was greatly disappointed. Aside from the fantastic Terra Cotta Warriors tour, I would not go here again. First of all, the toilet and shower facilities were among the worst I have ever seen-- and I have stayed in hostels iN Burma and Laos. Only one toilet per floor, and they are all squat toilets except for the first floor. Secondly, the showers left a lot to be desired. Very moldy. Smoke from the hallways filled the room. ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA