Shuyuan International Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Based on the reviews I though this would be a fantastic stay, but I was greatly disappointed. Aside from the fantastic Terra Cotta Warriors tour, I would not go here again. First of all, the toilet and shower facilities were among the worst I have ever seen-- and I have stayed in hostels iN Burma and Laos. Only one toilet per floor, and they are all squat toilets except for the first floor. Secondly, the showers left a lot to be desired. Very moldy. Smoke from the hallways filled the room. ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was very helpful with answering questions and making suggestions as to where to go and at what times. Would prefer a full roll of toilet paper when I ask for additional because we ran out. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Bill USA
- “ Nice location, clean, staff , food, the people inside, all was very good, the city is beautiful, walking and the terracota warriors are amazing! To arrive to the hostel is very easy by metro, near to some bars and restaurants and supermarket t ”
- 09 May 2015 Anonymous Colombia