Siam Journey Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just Don't. Your money can go further. Its owned by one guy who complains about doing laundry to helping people find locations and waiting for people to check in "does he think this is a hotel" - guys flight was delayed. For less money, you can get a clean place (NO HOT water, washroom has bars connected to someone's home and you can hear everything). I took this place thinking it was a great find and close to the airport but it would have been worth it to take a taxi to a better place. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location! Super easy to get to from the Airport Rail Link/BTS. The staff was young, friendly and knowledgeable. If they didn't know something, they would help you figure it out. The common area was usually full (not in an overcrowded sense) of people coming in or heading out. The facilities were basic and clean. I would recommend it! ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ One the best hostels I've ever stayed (if not the best at all). ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Really nice atmosphere and relaxed but helpful staff ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Sweden