Siam Journey Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice atmosphere and relaxed but helpful staff ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great hostel! Right in the middle of a Thai neighborhood, a great change-up from the bustle of Khao San Road. Very chill and helpful staff as well as centrally located in downtown Bangkok. Bummed I missed the Sunday night all-you-can-eat dinner with a neighboring hostel. The place is kept at a very comfortable temperature--a great respite from the Bangkok heat! ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place. The beds were nice and clean, and the lockers were big enough to put a large bag inside. The staff was friendly, though they didn't understand a lot of my questions, so don't depend on them for answers. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ excellent. whenever I visit bankok, I feel like a home. nice staff, decent owner,.. I wl meet again next october.. thanks.. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 hyunsun South Korea