Siam Journey Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location! Super easy to get to from the Airport Rail Link/BTS. The staff was young, friendly and knowledgeable. If they didn't know something, they would help you figure it out. The common area was usually full (not in an overcrowded sense) of people coming in or heading out. The facilities were basic and clean. I would recommend it! ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice atmosphere and relaxed but helpful staff ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great hostel! Right in the middle of a Thai neighborhood, a great change-up from the bustle of Khao San Road. Very chill and helpful staff as well as centrally located in downtown Bangkok. Bummed I missed the Sunday night all-you-can-eat dinner with a neighboring hostel. The place is kept at a very comfortable temperature--a great respite from the Bangkok heat! ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place. The beds were nice and clean, and the lockers were big enough to put a large bag inside. The staff was friendly, though they didn't understand a lot of my questions, so don't depend on them for answers. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ excellent. whenever I visit bankok, I feel like a home. nice staff, decent owner,.. I wl meet again next october.. thanks.. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 hyunsun South Korea