Siem Reap Garden Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All the staff were very friendly and helpful. A good position with lovely pool to come back to. Linen changed each day. Constant supply of tea and coffee. Excellent laundry service. What more can you want? ”
- 29 Jan 2013 Karen British
- “ Note that the swimming pool is still under construction (as of May 3 2012). We selected this hostel based on what was on the www.hostels.com website, which indicates that the pool is completed. We cancelled on arrival as the hostel was not as stated (we specifically wanted a swimming pool due to the circa 36 degree heat. ”
- 05 May 2012 tony Australia
- “ I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Garden Inn. Every member of the staff was friendly, helpful, considerate and polite. The tuk tuk driver, Kong (spelling?), was extraordinarily helpful in getting me to all the sites in the most efficient way possible. I spent numerous hours with him in the tuk tuk and found him to be very safe and reliable. The room was well worth the money...large bed with excellent covering, flat screen TV, good wifi and excellent quality furniture. The only down side is that it is a good w ”
- 27 Mar 2012 Anonymous USA