Siem Reap Rooms
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ After a hard day's temple-viewing, you're going to want somewhere clean, quiet and comfortable. Siem Reap Rooms fulfills all of those criteria! 10 mins walk away from the centre of Siem Reap means you can get to everything you might need with ease, but far enough to not be kept up by the noise of pub street! The friendly staff do all they can to help you orient yourself for the temples; the owner even helped match me up with a couple in order to share a car and see the far out temples cheaper! ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel had a great staff who were easy to work with and very helpful. It is in a good, quiet location. The staff helped coordinate our transporation and tours. Great overall! ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Cassandra USA
- “ Excellent place to stay, with small soaking pool on top. Beds were comfortable and clean. Wifi was pretty good. A few blocks from the downtown area, but walkable. Would recommend to others. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Amanda USA