Siem Reap Rooms
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place. ”
- 06 Dec 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ The hostel is managed by a couple of young fresh guys, who are eager to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They serve a great breakfast and are very helpfull with everything from tours to laundry. We had a double room with ensuite bathroom, and the room was huge compared to other hostels. The only remark we have, is that the neighborhood is very noisy - expecially in the morning. Regarding the location, the hostel is for those, who don't need to be directly on the Pub Street. ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The best is the staff! Very helpful, happy and nice. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Front desk is helpful and accomodating. I felt safe with the tuktuk driver that the receptionist had coordinated to accompany me as I go and visit the temples. The facilities of the hostel are decent and clean. The hostel is walking distance if you want to visit the city marketplace. Also, i like how the staff takes time to chat with guests who are spending free time in the common area. ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Amazing hostel overall. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel. The staff was friendly and very helpful in planning our Temple trips. The only thing is I think they pushed too many things onto us so we ended up squeezing too much into our plans and not enjoying the temples as much. But, still overall an amazing place. Would definitely recommend staying here. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA