Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Helpfull people, Free transfer to town/busstation. Good restaurant en clean rooms And bathrooms. Friendly people en looks verry cozy. Was hard to Find in THE dark because its not on THE mean road.. Free bikes gets u into town in 8 minutes. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Kristel Netherlands
- “ I stayed in the cheapest room (single bed, no a/c, shared bathroom), and I was very pleased. With the free bus station pick-up, free wifi, free bicycles, on-site restaurant, hot showers, free shuttle to the bus stop for the old city, and lovely staff that provided maps and advice, I couldn't have asked for more. It's located just outside of the main town, but it's really not a bad bicycle ride, and quite easy to find. Only downside was the bed which was not terribly comfortable. ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good cheap food in the restaurant with plenty of choice. Really helpful staff. Excellent FREE shuttle service. Hot water showers although the pressure dropped at times. Genuinely can't complain. Would happily return, especially to try one of the larger rooms which looked absolutely fantastic. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Alexander England