Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Felt like we were on a shady motel, smelled weird and the room was really small. The kitchen opened at 7ish and closed 10pm, this was a problem for us when we had to catch a early bus. Brekky is only included on winter season and wifi was 30mb a day. But for 1-2 nights for that price its alright ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The frontdesk attendant was very rude, there was a clandestine guy in our room and they charged $50 bond for each key. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Hostel was good the facilities were fine the only negative was my car got towed, and no one mentioned anything about a parking permit it cost me and my friends $150. The German girl Astrid was cool, friendly and helpful ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Campbell New Zealand
- “ I just stayed there for one night. Good value for your money. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany