Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wifi was terrible, it took ages to load even the mobile version of facebook :/ Otherwise very friendly staff, and I've met some nice chaps there :) ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Mihaly Hungary
- “ This is a hostel for people who want to stay up until 5am partying. If you want to stay at a place that feels like a fraternity, then this is the hostel for you. If you want a quiet room to get some sleep, this is not the place for you. The women's bathroom was fairly clean and so was the kitchen. However, my friend told me the men's room was a mess. It wasn't really dirty. It's just loud and don't expect it to quiet down before 5am. ”
- 05 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I definitely do not recommend this Hostel. Staff very rude and not helpful at all. This hostel is trying to get money for everything they can. Wifi connection is the worst connection ever. You can be connected only from the common living room and it is very slow, you are being disconnected all the time and the excuse of the manager is that there's to many people connected at the same time. Anyway just do not go there or you will regret it :) ”
- 28 Oct 2015 Kevin
- “ The hostel was of a very good standard. Good quality dorms, helpful staff, location was very central. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ Very bad, dirty. There are flys in the kitchen, and the staff there seems like to leave the kitchen in a mess. Smelly in the room. Wifi is limited, 1GB, you have to login on a website, but it contiued get down. I tried a whole night, still couldn't login. Btw, many Italian with holiday work visa there, they speak loudly, and drunk a lot. Never go there again. the worst hostel i had ever been. ”
- 06 Apr 2015 huiyong China