Sin City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a pretty good experience here. The building is old and the design wasn't my taste. The setup was good, easy enough to meet people. And the price is right! It isn't far from the main strip attractions. I did feel a little unsafe walking around the area, but the hostel has security measures like a gated parking lot, so I felt fine on the property. ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I went to their website, which portrayed a party atmosphere; when I got their (on a weekend), it was very quiet. ”
- 27 Feb 2016 Anonymous US Virgin Islands
- “ The checkout process sucked. Early checkouts before 8AM (staff reach by 7:45 AM), need to do so either the previous night, or fill a form in the morning and drop it along with key in a box. Now, there were 2 problems: a) There was no form available near the drop box. b) The main gate stays locked until the staff arrives and our rental car was parked in the parking lot with no other means of getting it out unless the staff arrive. Hassle free checkout is a basic expectation that was not met. ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Anonymous India
- “ My flight was delayed by 2 hours, and I was only able to make it ~12:30am, instead of 11pm to the hostel. When I arrived, I got no answer from the reception or from calling. A courtesy call to check whether I'd be making the check-in time would have been better. I ended up staying at Hostel Cat. ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The Hostels.com website confirmation email does not inform the guest about the taxes being added to the total amount to be collected upon arrival. Please add this to the confirmation email. ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I LOVE Sin City Hostel. Amazing staff. Rooms are all being renovated. Muffins, toast, juice and coffee served in the morning, plus a large, clean kitchen. Stay here, you will enjoy it. ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Michael USA