Sin City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff and very clean place. Close to the strip and downtown. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel and location you can get for this money. Friendly staff, large clean rooms and lot of parties and fun indoors ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ You cant beat the price here and still the room was very clean and staffs were extremely helpful! Location was okay but theres public transportation that could easily take u anywhere. They also have a very homey atmosphere and id definitely go back here in case i travel in budget! :D ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Tubagus Muhammad Yusuf Indonesia
- “ Really bad. It looks like a goast house, I recommend choosing another hostel or hotel. I was supposed to stay there for 3 days, but I just stayed there for a day, be cause it s so dangerous to go around the hostel at night. ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good hostels, but so empty ! ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Reasonable hostel. Area is a little rundown but is near pharmacy and fast food and public transportation. Room was clean enough but there was not much soap. Bunk bed is short on space to sit up. Breakfast is very basic. Sheets were okay. Quiet. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Margaret USA