Singer109 - Backpacker Apartment Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ + Cheap and clean hostel. + Breakfast for 5 euro. Not the most exiting food, but it was okay for the price. - No bed lamps, only on lamp in the ceiling, which is very unpractical when you sleep in a dorm with other people coming and leaving on different times. - You have to login to the wifi every 30 minutes or so. Come on Singer, this is 2016 - make the wifi easy and fast! - a small and weird shaped mirror in the room. You can do better! ”
- 05 Nov 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The Hostel was looking very nice, like a hotel, very clean, the breakfast was great but not included.. The Internet connection was poor .. Located a bit far from the center but Berlin is a big town.. The stuff was not their best.. I also had some problems with my key all the time I was trying to enter into my room.. I stayed in a 6 room beds.. A very good room.. ”
- 09 Sep 2016 sandulescu Romania
- “ Great place, Great location. I was there for 1 day and find this place very good, nice staff, great brekfast. Surely one of the best hostel I have stayed in!! ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Anonymous India