Singer109 - Backpacker Apartment Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice hostel. It's in a good location to everything you'd want to see and do in Berlin. There isn't anywhere to keep food or a kitchen. The hostel didn't have any information on walking tours or did any sort of pub crawls or had any info about things to do. The rooms were really clean but a bit squishy. It's a very quiet hostel so don't plan on being loud at all. The instructions to get there were poor. If you come on a bus to the main station, it's about 10 km away. No instructions on sit ”
- 12 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This was, by far, the best hostel I stayed in during my vacations in Europe. It is very spacious, clean and welcoming. It is in a quiet and peaceful area, close to a train station. Staff is very friendly and facilities are very good indeed. Breakfast is very complete and they are very organized with everything. Looks more like a hotel than a hostel. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ One of the best in Berlin if you are not looking for a partyhostel. 8-10min walk from S-bahn. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Jan Sweden
- “ It is very nice, like a hotel. But if you are backpacking, and want some atmosphere or to meet new people, stay away from here! ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Andrew Ireland
- “ Excelent hostel! The best Hostel I ever tried! I think they should improve in natural ventilation and locker's security. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Ecuador