Sir Cedrics Chateau Franz Backpackers and Motels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well what can i say, got there, they didnt have a bed in the dorm i booked so i got a free upgrade to a private room instead. The private room was lovely, perfectly clean and with all the extras you would want. Free breakfast was standard but better than nothing, soup is free, so who cares what it tastes like. Staff were nice and the rest of the place seemed in good order. Near to everything in town, including the tracks to glacier. ”
- 31 Jan 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Loved the place! It's clean, tidy, friendly and has Very comfy beds. We sat outside on a night round the fire pit and had a laugh. There's free breakfast,wi-fi and at 6pm there's free soup. ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Gary England
- “ This is a great place. It is a very friendly atmosphere...free breakfast and free evening soup...nice view on the mountains. Our room was a deluxe double bed ensuit bathroom. very nice and comfortable room. Very well equipped. The only drawback is the heating system. It works very well and can heat the room and does not make too much noise, but it uses a 60min timer...maybe we did not know how to use it properly, but otherwise, you need to wake up every hour or face being cold during the night. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Jerome France