Sir Cedrics Southern Laughter Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Our 4 bed dorm had its own kitchen that was shared with another room which was very comfortable, there was also a bigger guest kitchen in another building. It was very cold in the room, there was one heater above the door so the person in the top bunk was sweating while the person in the bottom dorm was freezing. The heater had a timer of 15 minutes so it was very cold during the night if you didn't turn it on all the time. This is a party hostel, people can be partying and make noises 24/7. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 amanda Sweden
- “ I think i got the short straw here. My room was closest to the social area and bbq, the result being that it was difficult to sleep between about 10pm and 3am. The nearest shower was also cold. However, i believe in most other rooms, and most other showers these were not issues. The staff were pleasant and as i have eluded to, if you like a night out then there is often something going on. Tv room and kitchens were good. ”
- 26 Jan 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Really nice hostel with top location - in walking distance from everything in Queenstown. A bit cluttered in the kitchen but the reception staff was extremely helpful. Also free popcorn and long distance calls. ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Jeppe Denmark
- “ I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked the hostel but I was pleasantly surprised! The staff really worked with my friends and I to have the best overall experience when we were in Queenstown! I would recommend this hostel to anyone and I will definitely be back!! ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Emily USA
- “ Best hostel of my journey. Would stay there again ”
- 17 Dec 2014 laura
- “ Very nice hostel! Would definitely book there again! ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Chris Norway