Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice bathroom, laundry, excellent wifi, good value for money. Also, hostel is not crowded. A bit out of the way from nearby metro station. Location not that great. Bit far from any nearby convenience stores & restaurants. But great price tho. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel Sir Ruthelen was a fantastic place to stay while visiting Los Angeles. The facilities are outstanding. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and tries to accommodate any request made to them in reason. The commons areas are regularly cleaned and there is access to a washer/dryer. A big breakfast: eggs, grits, waffles, bacon, sausage, coffee, and juices is prepared every morning. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Sereth USA
- “ We had a fantastic stay at Sir Ruthelen, such friendly staff and guests. The rooms were perfect for us and clean. Beautiful pool area and an awesome breakfast every morning. Definitely would come back again. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Aimee South Africa
- “ Tanesha, the manager, was amazing! They had some last minute arrangements they needed to make to accommodate everyone,but she made sure it happened and we were all taken care of! Overall it was a great value for the price, breakfast was included and the sweet potato waffles were awesome. Parking could be a little tricky, but as to be expected for L.A. The location was a little bit further out, but we found some fast routes into/through the city. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Glen USA
- “ Great place ! 2nd time staying with them. Booked an 8bed for me and a friend , we ended up having the whole place to ourself! Couple of blocks away from the metro station. Def staying with them again. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Roxann USA