Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a fantastic stay at Sir Ruthelen, such friendly staff and guests. The rooms were perfect for us and clean. Beautiful pool area and an awesome breakfast every morning. Definitely would come back again. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Aimee South Africa
- “ Tanesha, the manager, was amazing! They had some last minute arrangements they needed to make to accommodate everyone,but she made sure it happened and we were all taken care of! Overall it was a great value for the price, breakfast was included and the sweet potato waffles were awesome. Parking could be a little tricky, but as to be expected for L.A. The location was a little bit further out, but we found some fast routes into/through the city. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Glen USA
- “ Great place ! 2nd time staying with them. Booked an 8bed for me and a friend , we ended up having the whole place to ourself! Couple of blocks away from the metro station. Def staying with them again. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Roxann USA
- “ Poorly run. Can't check in after 7, Gang violence is very common in the area. Doors aren't locked state members go to sleep and shifts are replaced. anyone could walk in and nobody would know. No cameras but The house is pretty nice, looks recently remodeled ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Nathaniel USA
- “ Loved staying here, didn't like the fact that I had to check in at another location, but it was a short walk and they did drive me back so it wasn't a big deal. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Roxann USA