Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was no key to the room, and it was practicly available from the street. We were told there are no rooms with keys, and later found out that there are. We ordered a 4 people room, received two people room, with shower inside, and people from other room were using it too. On the second day we arrived and two more beds were added to the room, we saw that the stuff touched all our personal belongings. We didn't get any notice regarding that. The WiFi and breakfast was OK. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Shira Israel
- “ Great people! Great breakfast! A little further out if you're not driving and the beds could be softer but overall it's well worth it! ”
- 11 Nov 2014 Matt USA
- “ So lovely to stay here, everyone was so friendly and I felt very safe. You have access to a pool, laundry and a kitchen, and they will give you a free ride to the nearby grocery store the first time you go. The one issue was it took a little while to get to downtown LA, and walking back to the hostel from the train station (10 min away) was a little sketchy. It was so easy to make friends though that you don't have to go alone! Also, there is a wonderful friendly pitbull who lives there. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Nelly Canada
- “ Nice bathroom, laundry, excellent wifi, good value for money. Also, hostel is not crowded. A bit out of the way from nearby metro station. Location not that great. Bit far from any nearby convenience stores & restaurants. But great price tho. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA