Sir Toby's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If yoú're looking for some peace and quiet you can always chill in your room. If you're looking to Party you may not even have to leave the hostel, staff is perfect and the kitchen / Dining room is perfect for creating a Party atmosphere. It's not in the historic centr but still really Close with a tramway just a few minutes away. ”
- 25 Nov 2016 Anonymous
- “ I had such a great time in Prague and this hostel definitely made all the difference!! The staff, the room, and the social atmosphere was above excellent!! Can't wait to come back!!!! Xoxo Marisa B ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel we've been to so far, just loved staying at Sir Toby's! Very friendly staff, clean and beautiful rooms! Isn't located in the city centre which is no problem at all because it is easy to reach by public transport which isn't to expensive! ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Anonymous
- “ Everything was awesome, thank you! :) ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The staff member named Richard was horribly hostile and egotistical in his checking us in, making what should have been a 2 minute process into almost a 30 minute dredging on about things we did not ask to hear about, but he very angry commanded us to listen anyways. Upon handing him ouright passports (courteously to the page with our pic and info) he said, "I worked for the government for 17 years, you don't think I know how to open a Passport?" ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Michael
- “ This hostel is awesome! It's a little out of the center but it's very close to several tram spots so it's very easy to get around the city from there. The place is clean and confortable, and the people working there are really nice. The bar in the basement is a great way to meet people (plus cheap drinks!). The breakfast is also pretty delicious! ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Anonymous Romania