Sir Toby's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was awesome, thank you! :) ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The staff member named Richard was horribly hostile and egotistical in his checking us in, making what should have been a 2 minute process into almost a 30 minute dredging on about things we did not ask to hear about, but he very angry commanded us to listen anyways. Upon handing him ouright passports (courteously to the page with our pic and info) he said, "I worked for the government for 17 years, you don't think I know how to open a Passport?" ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Michael
- “ This hostel is awesome! It's a little out of the center but it's very close to several tram spots so it's very easy to get around the city from there. The place is clean and confortable, and the people working there are really nice. The bar in the basement is a great way to meet people (plus cheap drinks!). The breakfast is also pretty delicious! ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Anonymous Romania
- “ Senior Toby is an awesome hostel. The cute brunette at reception needs to smile more often. Great hostel with good vibes. The man at the bar is great fun, everyone is actually amazing. Will be back when they allow me in Europe again. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Patrick Canada
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Staff are friendly, social atmosphere is good, some free food as well when I was there. Would stay again. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ i think is the best hostel in praha! keep going in that way! the staff is super cool! only one mofo stole my food ”
- 23 Oct 2015 CARLOS FELIPE Mexico