Sir Toby's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great bar! ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Jakob Denmark
- “ I had a great stay at this hostel. The staff is helpful, and speak English very well :) ”
- 17 May 2015 Trine Norway
- “ Sir Toby's is a very nice place to stay and enjoy Prague. From the moment we've checked in to the moment we've checked out was a great experience. ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Patrick Souza Brazil
- “ The room was very cold, the heating was not working. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Sir Toby's felt more like a home than a hostel. If you're looking to meet the greatest people and grub on the best breakfast this place is for you! Prague was wonderful, Sir Toby's made it spectacular. ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Claire USA
- “ Breakfast is very good. You can eat anything including eggs, it costs 5€. The staff is nice too, they can explain to you how to explore Praha. When i stayed, the shower was not good enough, it was too weak. ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Anonymous Japan