Sir Toby's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If yoú're looking for some peace and quiet you can always chill in your room. If you're looking to Party you may not even have to leave the hostel, staff is perfect and the kitchen / Dining room is perfect for creating a Party atmosphere. It's not in the historic centr but still really Close with a tramway just a few minutes away. ”
- 25 Nov 2016 Anonymous
- “ I had such a great time in Prague and this hostel definitely made all the difference!! The staff, the room, and the social atmosphere was above excellent!! Can't wait to come back!!!! Xoxo Marisa B ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel we've been to so far, just loved staying at Sir Toby's! Very friendly staff, clean and beautiful rooms! Isn't located in the city centre which is no problem at all because it is easy to reach by public transport which isn't to expensive! ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Anonymous
- “ Everything was awesome, thank you! :) ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic