Sir Toby's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Simply an amazing place to stay. We had such a great time at this hostel, the staff is so helpful, the breakfast is fantastic, and the atmosphere super social. They organize activities every night also! ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostels in my life! good place for know people and drink a good czech beer!!! Recommend and be back for sure! ”
- 25 Jun 2014 luiz antonio Brazil
- “ personal is not very courteous but in general the hostel is very nice ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This hostel was the coolest hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff was so very friendly and always working hard to serve and help visitors. Though, it is a bit outside of the city, it is right next to a tram stop and close to the metro ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Richard was an amazing receptionist and tour guide. Would highly recommend Richard's "No Umbrella" tour. ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Place is awesome, we spent a whole week there. Do Richard's tour for a "less touristy" tour of Prague (200 CZK). The water temp in the showers could be a little less volatile (ie. lava or ice water). Free bbq on Friday and beer tasting! Overall amazing place and would go back there in a heartbeat if I came back to Prague. The kitchen is great to cook your own meals too, and include a fridge, pots, pans, etc. Tons of shops nearby and easy public transit access. Market nearby has cheap goodies too ”
- 27 May 2014 Anonymous USA