Sir Toby's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was the coolest hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff was so very friendly and always working hard to serve and help visitors. Though, it is a bit outside of the city, it is right next to a tram stop and close to the metro ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Richard was an amazing receptionist and tour guide. Would highly recommend Richard's "No Umbrella" tour. ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Place is awesome, we spent a whole week there. Do Richard's tour for a "less touristy" tour of Prague (200 CZK). The water temp in the showers could be a little less volatile (ie. lava or ice water). Free bbq on Friday and beer tasting! Overall amazing place and would go back there in a heartbeat if I came back to Prague. The kitchen is great to cook your own meals too, and include a fridge, pots, pans, etc. Tons of shops nearby and easy public transit access. Market nearby has cheap goodies too ”
- 27 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I had an incredible stay at Toby's Hostel-- not only was it a great price, interesting location (near many local treasures to discover), and a clean room, the people were incredibly kind, helpful, and friendly. I highly recommend this place. In fact, I am heading back for my 3rd stya with them in 2 weeks! Relax, enjoy the comfortable bed and delicious breakfast, and the great pub downstairs. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Melanie USA
- “ We booked a Private room with doublebed and bathroom and it was much more than I hoped for. The room was big - sofa, chairs and table, wardrobe etc. It even incluided coffemachine, waterboiler and coffee and tea which I think is very unusual. It was very useful to be able to use the computers in the reception. The personel was friendly and they all had different (good) tips of where to eat and to go. Nice bar area and big kitchen. ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Charlotte Sweden
- “ Prague is the Center of Europe and point of meeting for different cultures (Spanish speakers, Russian speakers, etc). About the hostel... well, I think that you will find similarities among the whole of Prague hostels :-P ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Mexico