Sir Toby's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff gives great restaurant suggestions. Two receptionists, though, weren't very polite. Place is about 15 minutes from downtown & can only be accessed by tram. Great bar atmosphere in the cave area - that's where everyone hangs out before going out. Bathrooms are kept clean on a daily basis. Breakfast for 5 euros is definitely worth it - take it! ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ A bit far walk to the center but easy to get to by tram, which is a 2 minute walk to the hostel. Cheap beers at Happy Hour and free BBQ on Friday nights. Had a homey feel which was nice compared to the typical hostel. Pretty good breakfast to pay for, make your own pancakes, eggs/omeletes and other randoms. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Scott USA
- “ Nice hostel, with a cool breakfast area and beer garden, the walking tour is a must do ”
- 05 Sep 2013 shannon New Zealand
- “ Trams and metro are near the hostel. Private bathroom for one dorm. Supermarkets are also near the hostel. ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ strong recommend! ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous China