Sitting On The City Walls Courtyard House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice and helpful staff ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ If you looking for a backpack hostel, this is the place. Very friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This hotel has an excellent reputation and I can see why. Five of stayed for 4 nights over Chinese New Year and absolutely adored our stay. The hotel location close to the Forbidden City/BeiHai Lake is superb and the staff are very helpful with comfortable rooms. The owner Rick gave us a talk through the local area on arrival, gave us a map and advised on what to visit. We went on a tour to the Great wall at Mutianyu and that was a beautiful day out. Would stay again :D ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Anonymous
- “ I loved staying here! Even though it was a bit of a walk from a metro station, the staff more than compensated with great day-by-day itineraries that included buses nearby. We were able to see everything without wasting a lot of time walking or trying to plan the best routes ourselves. The hostel itself was really nice and a cool way to experience China. ”
- 04 Sep 2012 Madison