Sitting On The City Walls Courtyard House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff, providing all necessary information. Very originally and cozy sitting-room. Highly recommendable! ”
- 23 Aug 2017 Martin Germany
- “ It is a really nice place,and I met some interesting guys there . The hosts are very kind and enthusiastic .Unforgettable experience ! ”
- 03 Oct 2016 Anonymous China
- “ Small hostel located in a traditional courtyard house in an small alley at one of Beijing's historical hutongs. It can be tricky to find, specially at night, but this definitely makes you feel you're experiencing the local context. Facilities are adapted to the traditional house, there is only one bathroom for the dorms, but it's pretty clean. Good for someone looking for a calm and personal atmosphere. Staff is very helpful, always ready to answer questions. ”
- 27 Sep 2016 Anonymous Brazil