Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very hot inthere. AC was not working ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ The manager was friendly and smiling, as the Chinese girl at the reception. The room was nice and clean, toilets were clean too. The road was quiet enough to let us have a good rest. Overall a nice place to stay in Bangkok, close to the Chao Praya river and some busy streets. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Perfect if you want to be in the center if everything, but aren't a partyer yourself. The mixed dorm was clean, comfortable, and felt very safe (my friend stayed in the private room and felt the same.) Even though it's right off of Khao San road, it was so quiet, so we got a great nights sleep! Mimi let us keep our bags there as we explored the city in a day (only in Bangkok for one night), and she even arranged for a taxi to pick us up from the hostel to the airport. Awesome, clean, cheap! ”
- 27 Jan 2014 stefanie USA
- “ Great staff. Perfect location. Best place to stay in Bangkok. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The receptionist, Mimi, is amazing! She's extremely nice, speaks good english, and helped us a lot with recomendations for what to do. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Jakob USA