Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay here very much..... The staff are very nice people and they are very friendly and helpful. I will miss them..... I would recommend this Hostel to anyone that wishes to stay there... Kind Regards Bogdan.... ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very clean, very nice and kind staff, delicious breakfast. Would totally recommend. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Renata Brazil
- “ Excellent hostel! Very clean, quiet, safe, and a ten minute walk from Khao San Road (the touristy, backpacking area), or easy busing distance from some of the major tourist attractions such as Grand Palace and the train station. Close by are some great, smaller restaurants and bars. It is a much quieter hostel, so if you are looking for a place to meet a ton of people, this may not be it. Only down side I would say is you have to pay 160 Baht extra for air conditioning (per night). ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Nikita USA
- “ Good place close to center for a good price ”
- 09 Mar 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Really lovely place! The staff was helpful, our room was big and clean and so was the toilet (with complimentary shampoo ecc.) ! A nice little terrace to have a drink. Also the location is good and quiet. ”
- 19 Feb 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Excellent hostel!!! I loved it, very clean and comfortable, the staff very kind and helpful, good location near city attractions. Go there!!! ”
- 14 Feb 2013 Anonymous Argentina