Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Supermysigt hostel, som var både billigt, fint inrett och med bra läge :) Enda klagomålen är väl egentligen att det inte fanns någon ugn, och att en av de anställda var lite "kall" i sitt sätt :) Rekommenderar varmt och kommer bo på igen! EXTREMT sköna kuddar, tur att vi inte snodde dem ;) ”
- 23 Nov 2013 Sanna Sweden
- “ This was my first trip abroad and my son says I was spoiled at this hostel in comparison to others throughout Europe. This hostel was clean, safe, and the front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. All in all a great stay. Highly recommended. ”
- 28 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A bit expensive but the location is excellent. A few minutes walk to the nearest subway station. And taking the subway from there to the central station takes less than ten minutes. ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great! Value for money. it's good deal. Kitchen is a little samll for everyone but have enough fridges. They clean everyday, have enough books, computers. It's not infront of cenrtal station but takes 5-6 mins by metro. I would stay here next time. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This is the best ever hostel I've ever stayed. I stayed three nights in six beds room, and the basement room was clean, had somewhat amusing view to Ringgatan. Kitchen room was very high fidelity, with three big refrigerators, as well with glass-cheramic stove. Personal in this hostel was very friendly, and I am sure I will get here next time visiting Stockolm. Recommend this hostel highly to everyone, ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Arto Finland