Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No major issues with hostel, but it is out of the city by a short metro trip so if staying for a few days you'll spend $ going in & out of city. Kitchen and rooms are good, but no common area apart from kitchen & some tables against a hallway wall. Bathrooms weren't great with only shower curtains, but doable. Staff were friendly and it's quirky. the single rooms are great if you want some 'private space' and they have TV. On plus side free tea, coffee and pasta. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Sarah Australia
- “ A overaged Children Place. First time abroad and now mummy is not watching us. Let´s party. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Jouko Finland
- “ At the beggining I was a big shocked because it is all in a basement so ceilings are a bit lower than normal. I traveled with a colleage for a conference and, well, the room was also a lot smaller than what we were expecting. Nevertheless, afterwards I felt more comfortable. Beds are comfy, we had a in-room badroom that was cute and enough for us; they have tea-coffee-pasta free and a great kitchen, Wifi is working perfect,Staff was kind, great deco, Hostal is 150m away from a Metro station. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Aneth Panama
- “ Staff was not always helpful, but the facilities were nice and always very clean. Hostel does not offer any sort of entertainment to guests, you are really on your own. Location is not the best but it is walking distance to the Old Town and a very short walk to the metro, so that was good. Limited space for socializing (only a small kitchen). The worst part about it is the operation hours. Be sure to plan your flights around it to be more convenient. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Jennifer USA