Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! Beautiful big kitchen and common room. Electrical socket, locker and light by every bed. Nice interior. Very clean. ”
- 13 Jan 2017 Beata Poland
- “ Just two blocks from the Skanstull metro station, free pasta and big kitchen for cooking (Stockholm is expensive, after all). Definitely more of a calm, clean, crash-at-the-end-of-the-day hostel than a place to socialize or meet new people. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Lots of showers. Big lockers with locks in rooms, but no privacy curtains for beds. ”
- 23 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location. Clean, friendly... everything you'd expect. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Thomas Sweden