Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent!!! Love the big kitchen and dining room. The food left by previous customer are for free in the fridge. Pasta is also for free. By those food I spent nearly nothing for eating during the three day stay. And the staff is very nice as well. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Ok hostel. City backpackers was a much better hostel. Stayed in both. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Konrad USA
- “ I had a lovely time in this hostel, apart from the lack of air conditioning or fans. I understand sweden's a cold place, but it was very difficult to sleep in summer in the poorly ventilated room. The hostel would be improved by more activities, or guests to mingle. The staff were lovely, but not overly helpful in finding places to eat or visit. The location is out of the hustle and bustle of central Stockholm - refreshing, but with no good idea of where to go, I felt I missed seeing the city. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ They provide free coffee and pasta. There is not a big common area to meet people, only a small kitchen. The hostel is quite far away from central station and other tourist attractions. It was still a comfortable stay and I would be happy to come back ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Comfortable beds, plentiful electrical outlets, and you can't beat free coffee, tea and past. They even have free food shelves where people put their leftover food that they can't take with them on their travels. Great value and the kitchen has a good atmosphere for meeting other people. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 James USA