Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just two blocks from the Skanstull metro station, free pasta and big kitchen for cooking (Stockholm is expensive, after all). Definitely more of a calm, clean, crash-at-the-end-of-the-day hostel than a place to socialize or meet new people. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Lots of showers. Big lockers with locks in rooms, but no privacy curtains for beds. ”
- 23 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location. Clean, friendly... everything you'd expect. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Thomas Sweden
- “ No major issues with hostel, but it is out of the city by a short metro trip so if staying for a few days you'll spend $ going in & out of city. Kitchen and rooms are good, but no common area apart from kitchen & some tables against a hallway wall. Bathrooms weren't great with only shower curtains, but doable. Staff were friendly and it's quirky. the single rooms are great if you want some 'private space' and they have TV. On plus side free tea, coffee and pasta. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Sarah Australia
- “ A overaged Children Place. First time abroad and now mummy is not watching us. Let´s party. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Jouko Finland
- “ At the beggining I was a big shocked because it is all in a basement so ceilings are a bit lower than normal. I traveled with a colleage for a conference and, well, the room was also a lot smaller than what we were expecting. Nevertheless, afterwards I felt more comfortable. Beds are comfy, we had a in-room badroom that was cute and enough for us; they have tea-coffee-pasta free and a great kitchen, Wifi is working perfect,Staff was kind, great deco, Hostal is 150m away from a Metro station. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Aneth Panama