Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Be PREPARED & you can have a nice stay: bring earplugs b/c it's right on the tram line and is VERY noisy, but very convenient for getting downtown. Bring your own towel! One provided is tiny, not enough to cover up in the hall, and there's not much privacy in the shower - you have to dry and dress IN the shower, or in front of a mirror! WIFI in rooms. Kitchen well-equipped. Breakfast awesome! No receptionist, only restaurant desk = awkward. Not spotless, but safe, cheap, and worth seeing Prague! ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a nice hostel...very systematic! ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Very close from both center and station (just one tram stop from both). The price is very fair, rooms quite small but OK, equipment is really perfect (wifi, all equiped kitchen, etc..), and quite new nothing fancy in design but I didnt care. Breakfast is included and not spectacular but OK ..only warning if you're a baguette fan, sometimes it seems the waiters want to keep them to themselves<. keep the fight alive. All in all a very good choice. ”
- 28 Aug 2012 Romain