Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I haven't any complaints about the facilities, because they were great! The hostel has a cosy livingroom, where you can easily meet people! I really liked the free wine & cheese and the free dinner evenings as well! The location of the hostel is very near to the Temple bar district! ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Had a great stay here....in a fun section of Dublin. Maybe would have like to lock up a few things in the room. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Theresa Canada
- “ Such a cool place, so central and easy to find. Good value for money also. Had a great time and would definitely go back. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Grace Ireland