Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rude staff ”
- 02 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great vibe, would definitely recommend to anyone traveling on their own. The hostel organises nightly events so its super easy to meet other travelers and the bedrooms are lovely and spacious ”
- 13 May 2016 Cassandra Australia
- “ My friend and I stayed in 2 different hostels in Dublin, and I wish we had stayed here the entire trip. The bathroom was super clean, as were the sheets! ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Sarah USA
- “ Staff were friendly, but there is a lack of structure and investment in this hotel. There are no lockers, rooms are small and doesn´t have enough space for luggage if they are full. There are neither lights nor scokets to charge your phone on each bed. there was not heater on the room and bathroom and they were cold. Many people staying there looking for a job and not too many travellers. I would try Abigails hostel crossing the river. ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Pro's Easy to find , reasonably clean and maintained hostel and 2 power points by every bed. Cheap breakfast Negatives Charge 3% for taking debit cards. If your bank charges too that's a whopping 5-6%. The interexchange rate that visaeurope charges is nowhere near that so the hostel is making a profit or just want you to pay cash... Beds. Very old, horrible mattresses that you can feel the bed springs not supportive and the frame creaks with the slightest movement. Lockers. None ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Anonymous England