Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My friend and I stayed in 2 different hostels in Dublin, and I wish we had stayed here the entire trip. The bathroom was super clean, as were the sheets! ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Sarah USA
- “ Staff were friendly, but there is a lack of structure and investment in this hotel. There are no lockers, rooms are small and doesn´t have enough space for luggage if they are full. There are neither lights nor scokets to charge your phone on each bed. there was not heater on the room and bathroom and they were cold. Many people staying there looking for a job and not too many travellers. I would try Abigails hostel crossing the river. ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Pro's Easy to find , reasonably clean and maintained hostel and 2 power points by every bed. Cheap breakfast Negatives Charge 3% for taking debit cards. If your bank charges too that's a whopping 5-6%. The interexchange rate that visaeurope charges is nowhere near that so the hostel is making a profit or just want you to pay cash... Beds. Very old, horrible mattresses that you can feel the bed springs not supportive and the frame creaks with the slightest movement. Lockers. None ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Great location in the heart of Dublin. The staff was great and had great tips on places to go. If/When I stay in Dublin again I am staying here! ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ My friend and I had a great stay at Sky Backpackers. The place was clean and safe. The location is right by Temple Bar, which is super ideal. Lastly, the staff were really helpful in advising us which tours to book and how to get to bus stops, restaurants, etc. One night, I came home late, and there were complimentary wine, cheese and crackers in the lobby. They said they do something like that every weeknight, but, boy was it a nice surprise!! ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA