Sky - Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel without Air Conditioner in July is not fun at all, and the breakfast very very very poor...!!! ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Rebecca Switzerland
- “ Breakfast is pretty much nothing, wifi doesnt work at the rooms, only at the lobby, which is a crappy place with 4 chairs. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 ana clara
- “ The rooms are like jail cells. You guys have me problems just cause I had 3 other people hanging out with us in the room.over priced! Hotel sun aviv is $80 a night and its a lot better then your hostel ”
- 10 Jul 2013 joshua USA
- “ I had an amazing time there ,the stuff were really help full,the place is very clean, a big roof top. I changed some rooms will I stayed I think every room has a private balcony allthough you get to hear a bit the street during the day but you allthough get the mainstream street at Tel Aviv I will come back in 2 month and for sure it will be to Sky hostel. ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Borislava Israel
- “ I can really recommend this Hostel! ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Hotel at nice location, car parking around the corner possible (needs to wait until someone takes his car away). Roomstyle of double private like movie of 70' years. Breakfast in Momo's (5 min on foot). At all okay for the price. ”
- 27 May 2013 Clemens Germany