Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although I only spent one night at the hostel, I had a great experience. The staff were amazing, so kind and helpful. Also one of the cleanest and most organized hostels I have been to. Around the hostel are some pubs, restaurants and great walking routes. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. ”
- 14 Feb 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice hostel with very friendly staff, but sleeping in a trailer is not something we would do again. ”
- 26 Aug 2016 Ajda Slovenia
- “ Located at the center of beautiful Kyleakin village, Skye Backpackers was an amazing accommodation for our mixed group. Despite the dorms being located in a caravan, we loved our stay thanks to the unique atmosphere of the facility. Friendly staff, really helpful for all of our needs. Quick laundry service which proved very useful! As everywhere on the island, midges are a real problem (bring the repellent!). Would suggest installing mosquito nets. ”
- 07 Jun 2016 Anonymous Italy