Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just a note to travelers - no wifi here but they directed us to a pub nearby (8 min drive, 1 hr walk) that does have wifi sometimes.They're also really helpful with hiking trails and things to do so wifi isn't really needed anyways. Showers were tricky to use and I never got mine adjusted quite right so that it wasn't freezing or scalding. Nice kitchen with three ranges and plenty of board games. AMAZING solardome outside! A decent hostel for making friends if you're social enough. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Janelle USA
- “ Although it takes a while to get there, it is totally the worth of staying in this hostel. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Everything was perfect. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Agnieszka Poland
- “ Greatest Hostel I have ever been! The atmosphere was fantastic and the Jedi Hut was really great. We had a very nice view from inside our bed. The furniture and decoration inside it was really cozy and it was neither too warm or too cold. The huts are a fantastic idea if you want to be private as a couple. The feeling inside the glass dome when it was raining outside was very fascinating. The facilities were clean and well equipped with very very nice owners. Had some good chats with them. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Achim Germany