Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had an amazing stay. The staff was very helpful and made sure to do whatever was possible to make our stay memorable. We are only sorry we had to leave so soon! Very in demand, don't delay your booking! ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ A bit off the 'beaten track' but well worth the effort to get there. Owners/staff are so friendly and happy to chat, answer questions an so on. Even provided a small tot of whiskey for everyone at the end of a rather wet day. A great msuical evening one night was a real highlight. Would happily return to stay again. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 GORDON New Zealand
- “ Just a note to travelers - no wifi here but they directed us to a pub nearby (8 min drive, 1 hr walk) that does have wifi sometimes.They're also really helpful with hiking trails and things to do so wifi isn't really needed anyways. Showers were tricky to use and I never got mine adjusted quite right so that it wasn't freezing or scalding. Nice kitchen with three ranges and plenty of board games. AMAZING solardome outside! A decent hostel for making friends if you're social enough. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Janelle USA
- “ Although it takes a while to get there, it is totally the worth of staying in this hostel. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Finland