Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great stay at Skyewalker- rooms were clean, bathrooms were the best I'd seen on my trip through Scotland, and staff was friendly and helpful. This hostel is great for people looking to relax as it is very low key. Only one restaurant near by so be sure to bring your own food! They have a huge kitchen. Atmosphere was alright, it felt like a lot of people were just there to hike and sleep so it was pretty quiet. Would stay here again. ”
- 29 Aug 2016 Sarah Canada
- “ One of the best hostel, if I ever was. (and i was in many hostels around the word) Just great hostels!! ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Aaron Scotland
- “ The host and the other staff are very nice and helpful! They gave us a lot of tips what to visit and they came around for dinner to have a chat. Very clean, nice atmosphere. I will definitely come back again. ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Anna Maria Germany