Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A bit off the 'beaten track' but well worth the effort to get there. Owners/staff are so friendly and happy to chat, answer questions an so on. Even provided a small tot of whiskey for everyone at the end of a rather wet day. A great msuical evening one night was a real highlight. Would happily return to stay again. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 GORDON New Zealand
- “ Just a note to travelers - no wifi here but they directed us to a pub nearby (8 min drive, 1 hr walk) that does have wifi sometimes.They're also really helpful with hiking trails and things to do so wifi isn't really needed anyways. Showers were tricky to use and I never got mine adjusted quite right so that it wasn't freezing or scalding. Nice kitchen with three ranges and plenty of board games. AMAZING solardome outside! A decent hostel for making friends if you're social enough. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Janelle USA
- “ Although it takes a while to get there, it is totally the worth of staying in this hostel. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Finland