Sleep Easy Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was extremely dirty! Especially bathroom, it looks like no one clean this from months, huge dust was everywhere and the smell was awful. photos are much better than in fact it looks like, that was big mistake! ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Nicola Poland
- “ We arrived a bit later and the hostel was closed. They didn't contact us (we booked it a few hours before, so it was quite clear that we wanted to come) and didn't answer the calls. They just let us sleep outside and in the end they kept the money we paid for the accommodation. According to their own words it is "usual that customers blackmail with a bad review", so apparently complaining guests are normal for them. ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Anonymous
- “ Nice clean place to stay for a night. A little bit outside the city, but an easy walk to anywhere you would want to go and a grocery right across the way. Only talked tot he staff when I checked in and they seemed nice enough. Would definitely recommend, and Verona was a lovely city to see. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ My stay was great, met a whole bunch oh cool people and really enjoyed the city. I find it unbelievable though that there is nobody in reception at night. There is nobody after 8 so if there is an emergency or something happened nobody will know. I think it is very unprofessional. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Francisca Chile