Sleep Easy Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was an average hostel. In a bit of a sketchy neighbourhood though. The room I was in was alright, however, there always seemed to be excessive amounts of water all over the bathroom floor which was frankly just uncomfortable to walk on, and a bit disgusting. ”
- 23 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The place is not bad but actually visitors to Verona have no big choice for dorms, I think it is the only one with reasonable price. The location is not bad, somehow far from the station but Verona is not this big. The place was so clean, I mean the toilet and the stairs, weirdly enough I found a bed bug in my bed in the morning. I killed it and put on the bedside table. I didn't have time to show it to the receptionist because I left early. Everything was nice but the bedbug thing was a turnoff ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Ekramy Egypt
- “ Everything was great.Thank you ”
- 15 Jan 2015 SPYRIDON Greece
- “ Hostel was nice. Everything clean and whole rooms like after reconstruction, so really good. ”
- 08 Jan 2015 Julius Lithuania
- “ Nice location to go to the Verona center by walk which was about only 10 mins by walk. They've got very nice and kind staff who could speak English fluently and also very helpful. My mixed dorm room was very spacious so even though it was a room for 8 but i didn't feel it's crowded! If I go back to Verona again, I will def go and stay in this hostel again! ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Good location and very clean! ”
- 31 May 2014 YUNG WEN Taiwan