Sleep Green - Certified Eco Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is great and the hostel is clean. The downside is that the rooms do not lock, only the lockers do. The atmosphere is quiet, it is a good place if you are not looking to meet new people. Some rooms do not have air-conditioning and the windows are facing a big street - might be noisy for light sleepers, otherwise it is not a problem and the balconies are a nice touch. ”
- 30 May 2018 Ellina Russia
- “ I'am travelling for several weeks already and Sleep Green is the best Hostel I have stayed in so far!! Next to the clean facilities and the super location the aspect which convinced me the most is the atmosphere threre. I felt like everyone is taking care of me in such a honest way, with giving me losts of information and insider-tips for Barcelona. Highly appreciated as I am travelling alone! So my advise when you ever visit Barcelona- stay at Sleep Gren!! ”
- 03 May 2016 Patrick Germany
- “ Easy to get to the center of the barcelona(placa catalunya and close to the universitat station) but the facilities of the hostel is bit old and there is no mirror in a room. And It was lil bit hard when you have a big luggage due to the hostel is in the 1st and 2nd floor so we cannot use the lift. The whole environment was little bit dark needed to install more lights. ”
- 02 Oct 2015 SeungMi