Sleep Well Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The receptionist was very helpful and I liked it here so much I decided to stay another night. This place is so clean and it reminds me of a hotel. I thought the lock out would be a negative but I had no problem being gone from 11-3 so it worked out. The breakfast was delicious as well with many variety. ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ i like this hostel , the blackfirst was good~~ ”
- 17 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I really liked this hostel and if I ever go back to Brussels, I'd stay here again. The staff was very nice and the atmosphere was very relaxed, but it wasn't loud and party-like for people who like sleep/peace and quiet. The USB plugs and night light in all of the bunks is a really nice touch, though my USB port thing stopped working at one point. ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed in a private single suite. Cozy, new and very clean room. The only thing to improve will be wifi signal that was weak on the 6th floor and maybe get a stool/chair for seating on the desk if you want to work/browse on your computer. ”
- 10 Nov 2015 Anonymous Portugal