Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only stayed one night but the staff were super friendly and helpful! I had a lot of luggage and they helped me tremendously by allowing me to store my luggage there while I went on a mini trip to Portugal. The facilities are clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was also nice as there were many options available. ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Theresa USA
- “ Very Good Hostle. The staff was very nice and helpful. They won't mind if you use their computer after check out. Very nice lobby and spacious rooms. If I ever need a hostle in Brussels again I will surely stay at sleep well. ”
- 16 Dec 2013 Francesco Malta
- “ Very clean and open. Felt more like a hotel than a hostel and we didn't meet a lot of people because of that atmosphere. It is nice and close to all the central sites and the breakfast was good. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very good room. Really nice bathroom. Really nice location. Very quite. There can be worked on the breakfast - Not the best. The parking facilities wasn't good. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark