Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and open. Felt more like a hotel than a hostel and we didn't meet a lot of people because of that atmosphere. It is nice and close to all the central sites and the breakfast was good. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very good room. Really nice bathroom. Really nice location. Very quite. There can be worked on the breakfast - Not the best. The parking facilities wasn't good. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The WIFI is not for free (30 mins 1 Euro). Beside that, it's quite nice, clean and quite, feel like a hotel, not a hostel. ”
- 14 Apr 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Located close to the metro station and Comics Museum, while it takes you a while to the city centre and train station. Staff are nice, which means they will answer for your doubts and questions. According to my Korean roommate, they are not so friendly all the time. ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Noise in the night due to other people in the hostel. ”
- 02 Mar 2013 Valeria Italy
- “ 1泊利用。ホステル全体も部屋もとてもキレイ。シャワーの水圧、温度ともに全く問題なし。 ただ、wifiが使えなかったのが、残念。 どこへでも、歩いて行ける立地など総合すると動きやすいホステルです。 ”
- 03 Feb 2013 Anonymous Japan