Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For 10-15€/night it is an excelent option. I only stayed there one night because a bad fight conexion, but I can point out the staff´s affability and the clean up of the facilities. As you book 6-8 bed room, don´t expect a calm room when sleeping. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ It was good, but it would be better if it had more facilities like kitchen or locker room. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Emma Sofia Mexico
- “ Need an elevator ”
- 15 May 2015 Rémi France
- “ The staff was really slowly with all the check in, we had to wait quite some time, but it was ok. We booked a double room. When we arrived we couldn't use our room yet, because they were not finished with cleaning. Nice simple (and clean =) ) room. Our window showed on the backside of hostel, no street, so it was not loud. But the walls are very thin, that was loud (whenever someone walked into the bathroom, or talked even wispered....) But for the money and for one night a good hostel =) ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ There was a weird smell in the room , like mold or something. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Liza Sweden