Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The worst thing about this hostel is definitely the staff. I arrived before the check-in time. The guy at the reception came to me after 5 minutes and finally gave me a password to wifi. After checking-in it occured that my room is on 4th floor and there is no lift. I was on my way back from South America with flu and my bag was more than 25 kg. I'm a girl! The guy didn't care about it and didn't help me at all. He said I could leave my bag downstairs unattended! No wifi in the rooms! Terrible! ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Very rude and useless staff!!! I booked 3 beds for 4 night, but we got only 1 key. Once I left our key with my friends and went to the hostel. There was nobody at the room so I asked the receptionist to give me another key for extra 10euro or just to open the room for me. BUT he answered that he had NO key from my room and could not help me so I just had to WAIT my friends or neighbors near the door. However, after 5min, another guy checked-in in my room and the receptionist gave him a key... ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ The place was good considering the price. The staff were a bit rude though. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous Zambia
- “ Just when I entered the bedroom I got disappointed, my bed was a mess, but ok, cheap place, right?. Not so cheap! There is a deposit for the key of 10€ (should be allright, you should get your money back) But when I stayed there, the guy behind the desk was some creepy little dude with a squeeky voice and a bad attitude. He refused to give my money back! So I paid 20€ for one night! And I didn't have time to argue because I had a plane to catch! Really the staff ruined the whole thing. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hostel is clean, located on the first floor of a cheap cafe. Just to get to the center of the two subway lines with a change for people who can not be oreentirovatsya problem! And so do all very much.! Acceptable price and quality! ”
- 29 May 2013 Aleksander Belarus
- “ A rather good hostel to stay. Near the bus station and metro, so you can get everywhere. Large rooms, good beds and everything else is good. I can recommend it anyone, who don't want to spend a lot of money for night sleep but want's to feel almost comfortable. ”
- 29 May 2013 Anonymous Ukraine