Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was quite hard to locate; the sign were too small. But it is very close to the banhof. Other than that, they offer simple breakfast like toasts and milk. I found the hostel just 'okay'. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The location is super when you are traveling by public transportation but when you are moving by car you will run into the problem that you can park it close to the facility. It also ain't really easy to find . What is good are the showers and toilets never I have seen such clean and so much. The atmosphere is hard to tell because there waren,t much people when I stayed there! The beds were a bit dodgy . But that has also something to do that I am not normal postured . ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Arie Pieter Netherlands
- “ Sleep-Station offers bare-bones accommodations dressed up in a splash of color. The only thing that really shines at Sleep-Station is the staff, although the hours that the reception desk is open are few. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA